Perth Tourism Directory
Tours and Adventures
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Tourism Industry in Perth?
Perth is the capital city of Western Australia, and it's a vibrant and exciting destination that is filled with natural beauty, warm weather, friendly locals, and a range of fantastic tourist attractions. There's so much to see and do in and around Perth, which is why many people flock to this region every year to experience the best that Western Australia has to offer. In this article, we'll explore some of the top tourist attractions in and around the Perth region, categorise them, list them and describe each one.
Nature and Wildlife attractions:
1. Rottnest Island: This picturesque island is located 19 km off the coast of Perth, and it's a popular destination for tourists who want to escape the bustle of the city and immerse themselves in nature. The island is home to quokkas, a unique and adorable marsupial, as well as stunning beaches and great diving spots.
Contact Details: 1300 467 688
2. Kings Park and Botanic Gardens: Kings Park is one of the largest inner-city parks in the world, and it's a haven for nature lovers and picnickers. The park is set on 400 hectares of native bushland and features scenic walking trails, botanical gardens, and many picnic areas.
Contact details: + 61 8 9480 3600
3. Caversham Wildlife Park: If you're interested in seeing some of Australia's iconic animals up close, be sure to head to Caversham Wildlife Park. The park is home to a wide range of animals, including kangaroos, koalas, wombats, and Tasmanian devils.
Contact details: +61 8 9248 1984
Historical and cultural attractions:
1. Fremantle Prison: Fremantle Prison is a fascinating historical site that dates back to the 1850s. It's a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site and is one of the best-preserved convict-era prisons in the world. Visitors can take guided tours of the prison and learn about its history.
Contact details: +61 8 9336 9200
2. Perth Mint: The Perth Mint is one of the oldest mints in Australia, and it's the only one that still produces gold coins. Visitors can learn about the history of the mint, see a range of historical coins and gold nuggets, and watch a gold-pouring presentation.
Contact details: +61 8 9421 7222
3. Art Gallery of WA: The Art Gallery of WA is one of the largest art museums in the country, and it's home to an impressive collection of Australian and international art. Visitors can view exhibitions, attend talks and workshops, and wander through the beautiful gallery space.
Contact details: +61 8 9492 6600
1. Swan Valley: The Swan Valley is a scenic wine region that's located just outside of Perth. Visitors can enjoy wine tastings, visit local breweries, and indulge in gourmet food and wine experiences.
Contact details: +61 8 9374 8361
2. Adventure World: Adventure World is a water park and theme park that's great for families and thrill-seekers. The park features a range of water slides, roller coasters, and other attractions that are sure to get your heart racing.
Contact details: +61 8 9417 9666
3. Scitech: Scitech is a hands-on science museum that's perfect for kids and adults alike. Visitors can engage in interactive exhibits, watch science shows, and learn about space and technology.
Contact details: +61 8 9215 0700
Perth and its surrounding region offer a diverse range of tourist attractions to suit all interests. From nature lovers to food and wine enthusiasts, history buffs to thrill-seekers, there's something for everyone in and around Perth, Western Australia. By visiting these attractions, you can experience the best that Western Australia has to offer and create unforgettable memories.
Perth Tourism Articles