Perth Local Services
Perth ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Perth site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Perth Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Perth When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Perth Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Perth Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Perth ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Perth and a Place to Meet
The perth.place Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Perth
Perth is the capital city of Western Australia and is located on the west coast of Australia. Here are some interesting facts about the region:
1. Perth has more hours of sunlight than any other capital city in Australia, with an average of 8 hours per day and 3,000 hours per year.
2. Perth boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, including Cottesloe Beach, Scarborough Beach, and City Beach.
3. Kings Park, located in the heart of Perth, is one of the largest inner-city parks in the world, covering over 400 hectares. It features stunning views of the city, botanical gardens, and cultural landmarks.
4. The Swan River, which flows through Perth, is home to over 70 species of fish and is a popular spot for water sports such as kayaking, sailing, and fishing.
5. Perth is known for its vibrant arts and culture scene, with world-class museums, galleries, and theaters to explore.
6. The city is also home to some of the best wineries in Australia, including the famous Margaret River wine region.
7. Perth's economy is largely based on mining, with the region being home to some of the world's largest iron ore, gold, and natural gas reserves.
8. The city is well-connected to the rest of Australia and the world, with Perth Airport offering direct flights to major cities including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Singapore.
9. Perth is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in Australia, with people from over 200 different countries calling it home.
10. The city has a strong sporting culture, with major teams including the West Coast Eagles and Fremantle Dockers in Australian rules football, Perth Glory in soccer, and the Perth Wildcats in basketball.